The Power of Mindful Learning by Ellen J Langer
Easy to read, each chapter covering a topic with illustrations from fairy tales etc, basic research and explanation. Written as a practicing psychologist with experiments to prove basic human behaviour.
Aims to blow away some myths around:
- Learning things too well is necessary
- Paying attention means staying focused on one thing
- Delaying gratification is important
- Forgetting is a problem
- Intelligence is knowing what’s out there
- There are right and wrong answers
Please log in or register an account to download this article.